The Power of Letting Go: Lessons from a Personal Transformation
Recently, I've been going through a huge transformation and I feel like I'm reintroducing myself to you.
In this episode, I reflect on the shifts and changes I've experienced, and share some lessons I've learned along the way. From learning to let go of the past and embracing the power of presence, to dismantling urgency culture and embracing joy, I cover a lot of ground.
I also delve into the challenge of holding something private and massive, and the importance of taking a holistic approach to life and leadership.
I'm looking forward to diving into all of this with you, so let's get started!
In this episode:
- I get into how it feels like I’m reintroducing myself to you after going through such a huge portal the past several months.
- Making peace with how I’m always changing, shifting and growing.
- I talk about the huge transformation that I’ve been going through and what I’ve learned through that.
- The loneliness of holding something private that is massive and challenging
- The final shake awake of “Yo Rach, stop trying to go back to what was, you’re here for something new.”
- The suffering that comes with being attached to the past and who we once were
- Feeling peace in my body when I just let it all go, and just be here right now and be a beginner again
- Some of the deepest most potent shifts occur in the seemingly mundane moments
- An example of the power of presence, and my experience going into trauma therapy without a timeline
- The disregulation that comes from applying the instant gratification that we learn on social media to real life and healing
- Learning to hold the seemingly mundane shifts that occur slowly overtime versus chasing the high of quantum leaps
- Taking a holistic approach to life, love and leadership, and dismantling urgency culture
- Letting joy lead the way even through Big T trauma and little t trauma
- Shifting from the Maiden Archetype to the Mother Archetype
- The recent shifts in my business and life, and feeling really good.
- It’s okay to not be okay, and we do get to decide who we choosing to be in relationship to our experiences
Thank you so much for being here!
So excited for you to dive into this week's episode
Connect & Work With Rachael:
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please let me know by leaving a 5-star review on whatever platform you’re listening to this, or sharing this episode on your Instagram stories and tagging me!
It means so much and helps us reach more gorgeous souls who need to hear these messages!