Unapologetic Expression & Taking Up Space As A Leader
In this week’s episode, Rachael gets into the juiciness of what it looks like to unapologetically express yourself, how it is so important to hold yourself as you take up more space in the world as a leader, and the concept of being seen by first truly seeing yourself in all of your boldness, bigness and brilliance!
In this episode Rachael gets into:
- The big identity shifts that are happening
- The experiences that unfolded during the breathwork immersion that she went to in the Okanagan
- Her Bachelorette weekend and naming ceremony
- Unapologetic expression and taking up space
- Edgey experiences that have shown up recently and what can be learned from them
- Acknowledging the challenges of unapologetic expression
- The things that have come up during her 2 week social media break
- Using discomfort as a teacher
- Becoming embodied in self-sourced power
Open your heart, open your mind, and feel what life would look like if you are no longer afraid of whether you get it wrong, or if someone doesn’t like you.
So excited for you to dive into this week's episode!
Connect & Work With Rachael:
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please let me know by leaving a 5-star review on Apple Podcasts, or sharing this episode on your Stories!
It means so much and helps us reach more gorgeous souls who need to hear these messages!