Moving through the fear of sensation
In this week’s episode, Rachael dives into a juicy solo episode about how the fear or resistance that you have when it comes to sales, launching, investing or leading in your business actually comes down to the fear of sensation.
In this episode Rachael covers:
- How fear is usually a fear of sensation
- Examples of fears that can come up and the sensations associated with them
- The value of regulating your nervous system and energy
- Three questions to pose to yourself when you’re feeling fear in your business
- The inevitability of discomfort
So excited for you to dive into this week's episode!
Keep your eyes peeled for the waitlist for The Embodied Leadership Mastermind on June 8th!
To keep up with all the details and get access to some juicy exclusive bonuses head over to @iamrachaelfisher on Instagram.
Connect & Work With Rachael:
The Embodied Leadership Newsletter
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please let me know by leaving a 5-star review on Apple Podcasts, or sharing this episode on your Stories!
It means so much and helps us reach more gorgeous souls who need to hear these messages!