Claiming the parts of yourself that long to be seen
In this week’s episode, Rachael records a juicy solo episode where she dives into how it is so important for you to choose who you are being in this world.
In this episode Rachael covers:
- How you get to decide that you are the type of person who holds the identity around what it is that you’re looking to experience in your life and business
- Some juicy stories about her and her clients’ processes around claiming the parts of yourself that long to be seen
- Some insight as to why who you’re being on an identity level is currently influencing every single aspect of your life and business
Show Notes (With Time Stamps):
- How we are more than likely already doing the thing we’re afraid of doing [2:30]
- A story about coaching a client through her fears [3:10]
- “More often than not, the initial thing that you feel afraid of is the surface fear to something deeper” [5:37]
- The amazing thing about how your client’s experiences mirror your own experiences [6:38]
- “You become the things that you do.” [9:00]
- “What are you currently desiring to experience, to do, or to have? And is it possible you are already doing it?” [10:07]
- Shifting your story around your life and business [11:18]
- How to get your subconscious mind on board with your new story about yourself [13:55]
- How everything that came into Rachael’s life started with her willingness to devote to bringing those desires into existence first [16:26]
- Do you have the capacity for what you are asking for? [17:30]
- Another story about going to Sparkling Hill in the Okanagan [18:20]
- Getting your mind and body on board with the new vision for yourself [21:50]
- “Will you choose to step into the identity fo the erosion of you that will choose to say yes?” [24:30]
- Feel into something that you’re really desiring, and play with the idea of are you already doing the thing? [20:42]
Selected Links From Episode:
Connect & Work With Rachael:
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please let me know by leaving a 5-star review on Apple Podcasts, or sharing this episode on your Stories!
It means so much and helps us reach more gorgeous souls who need to hear these messages!
Related Episodes of The Embodied Leadership Podcast:
- Episode 70: Reclaiming your sovereignty in your business
- Episode 67: Shifting your relationship to failure
- Episode 49: How to Validate Yourself - 6 Ways to Increase Internal Validation
- Episode 32: Stop making yourself wrong for what you desire
Stay connected with me!
Join my mailing list to receive the juiciest downloads, channeled messages, actionable & supportive info & exclusive access to promotions that I only share with my list!